Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

NJL's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, How did the meeting in May go? If you've made any posts about it, I haven't se…"

NJL replied Aug 25, 2009 to Cool Works Needs a Hand: Ideas About Regional Employer Co-Operatives?

20 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Dan

"Reggie, if you know for a fact that after you were told the position was filled, the…"

NJL replied Aug 25, 2009 to

just now

"Bill, I realize this is months after your meeting at JLL. With Jackson Lake Lodge be…"

NJL replied Jul 29, 2009 to Cool Works Needs a Hand: Ideas About Regional Employer Co-Operatives?

20 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Dan

"Try some of the resorts in Jackson, Wyoming. Try the 4 Seasons or Snow King. 4 Seaso…"

NJL replied Jul 28, 2009 to Anyone know where I can get a winter bellman position?

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by NJL

"Tell me a little about Rancho de los Caballeros, it keeps kind of pulling me after l…"

NJL replied Jul 14, 2009 to Winter Jobs in warm climate..

30 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Stovall

"Just checked out their website, they have re-done it. It says Colter opened up a new…"

NJL replied Jul 14, 2009 to Resort job

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Benjamin C. Berg

"I honestly can not say what type of eating establishments are available at Colter. Y…"

NJL replied Jul 14, 2009 to Resort job

7 Sep 13, 2010

"One of the best places for tips for housekeeping is at Jenny Lake Lodge in the Grand…"

NJL replied Jul 11, 2009 to Do Housekeepers/Room Attendants recieve tips?

13 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by NJL

"Sorry but I just read about you. I see you are a chef, if you are an upscale Chef se…"

NJL replied Jul 11, 2009 to Resort job

7 Sep 13, 2010

"I have not worked at Colter, but I worked at Jenny Lake Lodge. GTLC has Colter, Jenn…"

NJL replied Jul 11, 2009 to Resort job

7 Sep 13, 2010

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service