Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Kevin Mellott's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen Norm, I agree it all depends upon your style of living and the type of place th…"

Kevin Mellott replied Jun 15, 2010 to 2010/11 Colorado

12 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Nate, I loved the ranch. It has been my favorite seasonal gig to date and the only p…"

Kevin Mellott replied Jan 14, 2010 to Rio Blanco Ranch

3 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Nate

"Shoot me an email, I would love to forward you the list. kmellot@gmail.com"

Kevin Mellott replied Nov 20, 2009 to Cool Mid Life ltimate Adventure Advice Sought

27 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by 40Rob

"Jeff, Welcome to the CW family, if ever there was a place to go for help, advice or…"

Kevin Mellott replied Nov 20, 2009 to Cool Mid Life ltimate Adventure Advice Sought

27 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by 40Rob

"Finding a job in January is actually a lot easier than you may think. You may want t…"

Kevin Mellott replied Nov 18, 2009 to Colorado hopefully?

5 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Shannon Hawthorne

"I took the Greyhound from Bozeman to St. Cloud MN in Nov. Here is my two cents. The…"

Kevin Mellott replied Mar 13, 2009 to Anyone taken the bus to Bozeman, MT or any long distance location?

20 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Jon Tilley

"THe University of Alaska Fairbanks has an incredible map office where you can get an…"

Kevin Mellott replied Feb 20, 2009 to Coldfoot Summer 2009

40 May 8, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"Well they pay for most of it to get you up there, up to $500 I do believe and then t…"

Kevin Mellott replied Feb 3, 2009 to Coldfoot Camp, Yukon River Camp and Deadhorse Camp

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by ken horner

"J, first off welcome to CoolWorks, secondly, I have posted a number of posts to myCW…"

Kevin Mellott replied Jan 30, 2009 to Coldfoot Camp, Yukon River Camp and Deadhorse Camp

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by ken horner

"Awesome, I worked at Coldfoot, it was my first seasonal gig. and I may be working up…"

Kevin Mellott replied Jan 30, 2009 to Alaska Bound

34 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Gayle

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service