Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

mike's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"definitely bring the bike, it will save you the walk or drive to work on frigid morn…"

mike replied May 4, 2009 to Packing Lists - show me watcha got!

20 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Marie

"weather has died down here. it is supposed to be really nice this weekend for a chan…"

mike replied May 2, 2009 to Winter weather advisory yellowstone

5 May 2, 2009
Reply by mike

"that DEET will kill ya! 100% is too much. mix 50% isopropyl alcohol with 50% DEET to…"

mike replied Apr 26, 2009 to Packing Lists - show me watcha got!

20 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Marie

"they were probably looking to fire people because they over hired, and needed to thi…"

mike replied Jan 25, 2009 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by flora fitzgerald

"told ya so... i remember a pedophile or two in there..."

mike replied Jan 25, 2009 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012

"talkeetna alaskan is a cool location. you are in a very good spot if you want to see…"

mike replied Jan 25, 2009 to Alaska Seasonal Positions

18 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"well, to be honest with you, from my experience with my coworkers, i wouldn't be sur…"

mike replied Jan 24, 2009 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012

"nice location, little south of roosevelt, a little further north of canyon. awesome…"

mike replied Jan 24, 2009 to Yellowstone- Tower Falls

12 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Bob Kornegay

"yea i didn't take those pictures, just a random find on the internet. brought back s…"

mike replied Jan 23, 2009 to beware of the tongue

5 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by mike

"i bet there are a lot of open positions, just start applying! yellowstone hired unti…"

mike replied Jan 21, 2009 to Winter Jobs

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Toni Bain

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service