Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

shannon Baas's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Matthew, try some of the smaller parks or some of the private resorts.  I have found…"

shannon Baas replied Jul 28, 2015 to Past Yellowstone employee's getting similar work

1 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by shannon Baas

"I worked there a number of years ago.  One warning, it is at a very high altitude. …"

shannon Baas replied Apr 9, 2015 to Togwotee mountain lodge

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Dan

"Have you tried looking on Craigslist and posting on there.  I have had good luc on t…"

shannon Baas replied Dec 15, 2014 to Housing need in Juneau

4 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Leandra Melgreen Lewis

"Steve, I worked at a small resort this summer in northern MN called Gunflint Lodge. …"

shannon Baas replied Oct 27, 2014 to Quiet Places

9 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Steve Golightly

"Most places require you to be at least 18 to live in housing so finding a job may be…"

shannon Baas replied Oct 7, 2014 to Summer job next summer for 17

7 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"Warning, if you are working for Xanterra, they will put in housing that should have…"

shannon Baas replied Sep 25, 2014 to South Rim Grand Canyon in Winter

8 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by 40Rob

"I would suggest having an RV.  Most jobs do not have family housing."

shannon Baas replied Jun 24, 2014 to Family Opportunities

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jamie Gyolai

"Much prefer GPI to Xanterra.  Have worked for both.  would go back to work for GPI b…"

shannon Baas replied Mar 31, 2014 to GLACIER INC. VS. XANTERRA

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Jenny, they don't run the bus every day, just check in days.  They don't have check…"

shannon Baas replied Mar 23, 2014 to Bus from Bozeman to Gardiner

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"I have taken Salt Lake Express as far as Idaho falls and never had any problems.  To…"

shannon Baas replied Nov 13, 2013 to grand teton/sigmal

7 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by shannon Baas

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service