Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Shannon McMurrin's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay - so you can put a price on a shower ($9.00 at any TA, Pilot, Road Ranger, etc)…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Apr 11, 2008 to RV's and Seasonal Jobs

15 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Russ

"Also - forgot to mention, I think you have to include the RV info on your applicatio…"

15 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Russ

"We ended up buying an RV that wasn't on the market yet from an older couple that we…"

15 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Russ

"Hi Rusty - We're new to the whole seasonal work thing, as well as RVing - but we're…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Apr 10, 2008 to RV's and Seasonal Jobs

15 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Russ

"Doesn't hurt to apply...worse case scenario - he's turned down. I have friends and f…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Feb 28, 2008 to question

3 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by RetiredEmployer

"From what I understand it will be cheaper to live in an RV while there than in a dor…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Feb 4, 2008 to Xanterra housing or RV sites?

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Wendy Dodd

"OK, I am admittedly biased - but I'm all about the canopy guide! I would love a job…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Jan 28, 2008 to I have two job offers... Ketchikan or Denali?

19 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Timothy Green

"We're waiting for our job offer (did it come via mail, email, or telephone?) from Xa…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Jan 26, 2008 to Costs of employment?

17 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Pete

"Sorry, I don't have any info for you...I'm actually curious about the process you we…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Jan 24, 2008 to Yellowstone NP

16 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Christine and Alan Miller

"We're still biting our nails in Iowa. Applied to Yellowstone on the 5th, haven't hea…"

Shannon McMurrin replied Jan 23, 2008 to any jobs offers yet

19 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Governor

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service