Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Shane Donnelly's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Im an Iphone user too and was at Old Faithful yesterday. Had 5 bars of Edge network…"

Shane Donnelly replied May 10, 2010 to Question for iPhone owners

6 May 11, 2010
Reply by timothy findling

"A great series on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDdOrfUqAo http://www.y…"

Shane Donnelly replied Mar 27, 2010 to Hardest/Best Hikes in Yellowstone?

14 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Bill Berg

"In my agreement with Xanterra there is an end-of-season bonus."

Shane Donnelly replied Mar 24, 2010 to Yellowstone DNC Employees Receiving a Bounus This Year?

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Pete

"I might hijack this a little bit, sorry Pete. Cupcake, are you on facebook? If so, t…"

Shane Donnelly replied Mar 23, 2010 to If Noobies have Yellowstone questions, I can help!

24 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Nick Crase

"Plus, I am almost positive someone on here not to long ago posted a topic about them…"

Shane Donnelly replied Mar 23, 2010 to If Noobies have Yellowstone questions, I can help!

24 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Nick Crase

"Were you able to visit any of the dorms for Xanterra at Old Faithful? How similar ar…"

24 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Nick Crase

"Well put Jon. I'm only getting my license because my job will require it (here at ho…"

Shane Donnelly replied Feb 26, 2010 to Guns Now Allowed in National Parks

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Thank you! This answers a lot of questions that I had."

Shane Donnelly replied Feb 25, 2010 to Guns Now Allowed in National Parks

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"It really doesn't matter since it appears I can't have a gun with me anyways, even i…"

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Well, I just wanted to clarify that I by no means was planning on carrying it around…"

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service