Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Rachelle's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much everyone! That helps a lot! Sounds like Sequoia is a good place…"

Rachelle replied Feb 2, 2010 to Zion, King's Canyon and Sequoia National Parks - How is the housing?

10 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"I worked with Xanterra Summer 2009 as a Room Attendant in Yellowstone and didn't eve…"

Rachelle replied Jan 29, 2010 to How the interview process works etc...

5 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Brandy

"Thanks Kevin! I really appreciate the help! I was worrying about Zion myself too bec…"

Rachelle replied Jan 20, 2010 to Zion, King's Canyon and Sequoia National Parks - How is the housing?

10 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"That is so cool! Thanks! I love how it shows exactly where the camping is."

Rachelle replied Jan 20, 2010 to Where are the camping spots??

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Drew

"I am fairly outdoorsy so I am fine with the occasional insect in my room but if they…"

Rachelle replied Jan 14, 2010 to Zion, King's Canyon and Sequoia National Parks - How is the housing?

10 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer

"Thanks for the tips! You are very helpful Brenda!"

Rachelle replied Dec 14, 2009 to Grand Canyon North and South Rim

5 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Andrea

"Thank you guys! I really appreciate you answering. I am going to apply and see how i…"

Rachelle replied Dec 13, 2009 to Grand Canyon North and South Rim

5 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Andrea

"I actually applied in September for Yellowstone (Xanterra) again for Summer 2010 bec…"

Rachelle replied Dec 12, 2009 to Applying for summer jobs

4 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Kate

"Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know!"

Rachelle replied Oct 22, 2009 to Places that are hiring now for Summer 2010

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Rachelle

"Thanks for the heads up! I will be looking then too."

Rachelle replied Oct 22, 2009 to Places that are hiring now for Summer 2010

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Rachelle

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service