Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Matthew Truett's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been looking on craigslist for days now!!! Pricing them and sizing them and eve…"

Matthew Truett replied Nov 11, 2011 to Reality Check Another Newbie

27 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by marcilino counts

"This is all very good to know information.  I don't want to invest thousands into an…"

27 Dec 16, 2011

"Yeah, I wondered that about some places.  Whether or not I can park a small RV.  I d…"

27 Dec 16, 2011

"Hey Mark, thanks for the info and advice.  I def agree how great these websites are…"

Matthew Truett replied Nov 2, 2011 to Reality Check Another Newbie

27 Dec 16, 2011

"I definitely need a place that allows snowboarding.  That's some good advice to look…"

Matthew Truett replied Oct 29, 2011 to Deer Valley, Utah advice needed

33 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Ross Goldstein

"Julie, have you looked into craigslist.com?  I just did a general search for rooms/s…"

Matthew Truett replied Oct 27, 2011 to Deer Valley, Utah advice needed

33 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Ross Goldstein

"For those who experienced DV and the dorm housing:   How much 'free' time is availab…"

Matthew Truett replied Oct 27, 2011 to Deer Valley, Utah advice needed

33 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Ross Goldstein

"Oh I'm definitely doing it Jason!  I'm so glad that I have nothing but opportunity a…"

Matthew Truett replied Oct 15, 2011 to Reality Check Another Newbie

27 Dec 16, 2011

"You just solidified my confidence!  Thank you Brendan.     I'll eventually get a veh…"

Matthew Truett replied Oct 14, 2011 to Reality Check Another Newbie

27 Dec 16, 2011

"We can totally keep in touch.  It's great to know there are people out there with th…"

Matthew Truett replied Oct 14, 2011 to Reality Check Another Newbie

27 Dec 16, 2011

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service