Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Bob Blockus's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Letha Moore. It took 12 day's each way from Florida to Denali National Park. One can…"

Bob Blockus replied Nov 15, 2016 to Willing to give advice

3 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by glynb

"Maswik Lodge Grand Canyon South Rim I just got a job offer letter. How was your trip…"

Bob Blockus replied Jul 20, 2015 to New To This

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Brittney Roundtree from Coolworks is in Washington working for Amazon. She has a pet…"

Bob Blockus replied Nov 12, 2014 to Anyone have experience having a pet companion?

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Charles: Maybe you could change your job position that offers employee housing with…"

Bob Blockus replied Sep 3, 2014 to Housing at vail

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Coly Hope:  I have several friends that work at South Rim. And I was offered a work…"

Bob Blockus replied Sep 3, 2014 to South Rim Grand Canyon in Winter

8 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by 40Rob

"First I stayed in a weekly rate hotel for two, three weeks. At same time doing the o…"

Bob Blockus replied Aug 30, 2014 to Disney World = Florida

2 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"I have been hearing good things about Big Sky. Think the management takes very good…"

Bob Blockus replied Aug 6, 2014 to big sky ski resort

2 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Kevin: South Rim would be good for you. I have a year round job offer from them. Any…"

Bob Blockus replied May 6, 2014 to Anywhere that offers both year-round employment plus on-site housing?

20 May 6, 2014
Reply by Kevin Blankenship

"Thanks for the continued input. I am going with Park City & Aspen. Think in Park…"

Bob Blockus replied Apr 6, 2014 to Park City Anyone?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"5000 Royal ST. Planning to buy for vacation residence. I have been doing normal work…"

Bob Blockus replied Mar 23, 2014 to Park City Anyone?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service