Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Bob Blockus's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"5000 Royal ST. Planning to buy for vacation residence. I have been doing normal work…"

Bob Blockus replied Mar 23, 2014 to Park City Anyone?

8 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Found out it's easy to get hired in Housekeeping. I worked at Alaska four times. Wes…"

Bob Blockus replied Jan 27, 2014 to How to acquire one of these awesome jobs!

20 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Carly Landry

"I worked at the Chalet Resort. Very fun place to work and made lot of friends. The C…"

Bob Blockus replied Dec 24, 2013 to Who has been to Denali? If you have been to Denali please give it a . .

7 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Brenda

"http://jobs.vailresorts.com"

Bob Blockus replied Nov 15, 2013 to Jobs in real communities?

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Peter D.

"I worked at North Rim Lodge Grand Canyon 2008. Very much liked everything! "

Bob Blockus replied Nov 10, 2013 to Phantom Ranch, AZ

3 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

"You might want to work for sometime Alaska Travel Adventures as a jeep guide. They t…"

Bob Blockus replied Oct 26, 2013 to Places to live/work in the mountains

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

"It's easy getting jobs on the Outer Banks. Most people get shared housing in Kitty H…"

Bob Blockus replied Oct 26, 2013 to NORTH CAROLINA - SANDERLING RESORT

1 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

"http://www.pinnacleams.com/Tenderfoot/ What I was into finding out about the housing…"

Bob Blockus replied Sep 25, 2013 to Employee Housing at Vail Resorts

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

"They are building two new ferries. For winter time use and summer time use. They wil…"

Bob Blockus replied Aug 9, 2013 to Alaska Marine Highway

5 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

"Grand Canyon South Rim hires lots of people in the winter time. Its year round. http…"

Bob Blockus replied Aug 9, 2013 to Winter Employment in Yellowstone

2 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Blockus

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service