Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

flora fitzgerald's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"that's where i'm booked at 4 days is at western heritage inn,across the street from…"

flora fitzgerald replied Mar 29, 2013 to high -vs- low hotels!

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"that one motel in bozeman burned down last december 2012,i stayed there 2 nights oct…"

flora fitzgerald replied Mar 29, 2013 to high -vs- low hotels!

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"and yeah in 2010 year,was at lake hotel,yellowstone as a buffet server,pantry prep,s…"

flora fitzgerald replied Mar 29, 2013 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

"thanks to all who wrote to me on my discussion that i post over a week ago.i love th…"

flora fitzgerald replied Jul 15, 2012 to seasonal jobs 2012/2013'''

12 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Keith Larson

"this do have to be reported to the higher authority,that's not right what they are d…"

flora fitzgerald replied Jul 8, 2012 to What to do ?leave or stay ?

8 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Jeremy Stovall

"they mostly be talking about felonies,some had them when they came to yellowstone,wh…"

flora fitzgerald replied Apr 23, 2012 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by flora fitzgerald

"hey ashton,i gotta set up me a cab to greyhound on may 5th too,imma be at blue sky h…"

flora fitzgerald replied Apr 23, 2012 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012

"aston,i work with ones who got or had misdemeanors from yellowstone,some was in cour…"

flora fitzgerald replied Apr 20, 2012 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012

"they shouldn't hold that against you,you have changed from what was back then.i got…"

flora fitzgerald replied Apr 20, 2012 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012

"like ur post."

flora fitzgerald replied Apr 20, 2012 to Traveling and hiking from Resort to resort

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Leo Anderson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service