Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Tom's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"well only there 90 days I've been twice there "

Tom replied Apr 23, 2014 to mount rushmore?

2 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Tom

"interpretive ranger jobs they usually want you for 6 months and they are harder to g…"

Tom replied Apr 5, 2014 to dealing with disappointment when you first arrive for seasonal work

14 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by aggie71

"i heard housing is good too we got a lot of bikers at yellowstone ya i got a good fe…"

Tom replied Apr 4, 2014 to dealing with disappointment when you first arrive for seasonal work

14 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by aggie71

"I find people get seasonal jobs months in advance and for me, i think all about it,…"

Tom replied Apr 4, 2014 to dealing with disappointment when you first arrive for seasonal work

14 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by aggie71

"its good to know places I'm working this summer at mount rushmore the HR person gave…"

14 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by aggie71

"i worked at yellowstone few yrs back to get from bozeman to bus station u can take…"

Tom replied Mar 23, 2014 to Bus from Bozeman to Gardiner

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by shannon Baas

"antibiotcs"

Tom replied Mar 20, 2014 to Working at fishing lodge in Alaska; What should I bring?

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by DJ

"i worked in mammoth and other seasonal jobs a laptop made everything so much easier…"

Tom replied Mar 18, 2014 to Is a laptop/tablet necessary for a Yellowstone job?

5 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by reggiecohen

"been 2 times u will like it go to deadwood,crazy horse,etc"

Tom replied Mar 14, 2014 to Mount rushmore

3 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jason S.

"great bbq there along with black bears  i worked at mammoth so rustic"

Tom replied Mar 8, 2014 to Roosevelt Lodge

3 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Corey Hoover

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service