Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

johnnyjohn's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Peg email me at betmer12@aol.com can u tell me about skyland resort i got hired th…"

johnnyjohn replied Mar 1, 2009 to Any Thought's on Working for Aramark in Alaska?

23 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Sunny

"what are some good places to work? i have worked in city hotels and yellowstone,10 y…"

johnnyjohn replied Feb 18, 2009 to I would like to talk to bellman

2 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by johnnyjohn

"follw up with the GM, i did it 3 times and then he wanted to move forweard,too bad t…"

johnnyjohn replied Feb 5, 2009 to Anyone knows a cool east coast job where they give housing. I have worked as bellman before

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by lori

"i heard great things about mackinac island,do that,marthas vineyard it just rich ppl"

johnnyjohn replied Feb 5, 2009 to Anyone knows a cool east coast job where they give housing. I have worked as bellman before

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by lori

"no i was going to interiew but the GM said housing is not available,but i hear it is…"

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by lori

"i got 2 calls from marthas vineyard for work harbor hotel and winnutu the problem…"

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by lori

"they do,but they said no to me,who knows why"

johnnyjohn replied Feb 1, 2009 to Anyone knows a cool east coast job where they give housing. I have worked as bellman before

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by lori

"i did and they wanted to interview me but no housing for bellman"

johnnyjohn replied Jan 31, 2009 to Anyone knows a cool east coast job where they give housing. I have worked as bellman before

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by lori

"was a teacher and worked at camps for yrs so...rather not i knew about moby dicks bu…"

johnnyjohn replied Jan 31, 2009 to Anyone knows a cool east coast job where they give housing. I have worked as bellman before

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by lori

"email me and i can tell you more betmer12@aol.com"

johnnyjohn replied Jan 7, 2009 to yellowstone

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by johnnyjohn

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service