Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Kiersten's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard that some people drop out of the job or when the college students leave in A…"

Kiersten replied Mar 29, 2013 to Do i stand a chance?

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"Thanks. I already have to fly by myself for the first time and I've only been on a p…"

Kiersten replied Mar 25, 2013 to Tips/What to expect

6 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"I am going! I'm going to be working at the Old Faithful Snowlodge."

Kiersten replied Mar 24, 2013 to Yellostone summer workers

32 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

" I like that. I'm adopted and I am actually biologically related to Hungarian gypsie…"

Kiersten replied Mar 24, 2013 to Opposition from people for going. Help?

38 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"Where in Yellowstone will you be working and when  are you arriving? I don't think i…"

Kiersten replied Mar 6, 2013 to Roads to open later at Yellowstone? well, frig.....

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Hank Stewart

"I'm under my parent's insurance until I am 25 years old...if you are the right age,…"

Kiersten replied Mar 4, 2013 to The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) and Seasonal Work

16 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"I totally understand what you mean. I come from a small farm town and everyone aroun…"

Kiersten replied Mar 3, 2013 to Opposition from people for going. Help?

38 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"I am flying in the 8th and I believe I am going to stay at the Ranch House which is…"

Kiersten replied Mar 2, 2013 to saving $$ getting to Yellowstone

15 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Thomas L Fletcher

"Thank you. I like the "making my life a work of art." It seems like everything think…"

Kiersten replied Mar 1, 2013 to Opposition from people for going. Help?

38 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"Thanks for the tips! I live near the beach so I am at Sea Level. I live about a 4 ho…"

Kiersten replied Feb 28, 2013 to Dealing with climate change, elevation, and time zone differences.

4 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Keith Larson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service