Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Governor's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am at Mesa Verde this season (here right now, in fact) and so far, so good. Of cou…"

Governor replied Mar 15, 2008 to Get me out and away from the cities this summer!

9 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Sandra

"I love it here! I'm in retail. I'm sure we'll run into each other this summer. It's…"

Governor replied Feb 12, 2008 to any jobs offers yet

19 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Governor

"I know ARAMARK at both Lake Powell and Mesa Verde have hired students with the early…"

Governor replied Feb 6, 2008 to What to do when classes start before the end of the season?

3 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by ALAKDAN

"Lindsay, did you apply to Lake Powell or Mesa Verde? If so, I can give you some insi…"

Governor replied Feb 6, 2008 to any jobs offers yet

19 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Governor

"Obviously most employers need people for longer stints, but if you can come in mid-M…"

Governor replied Jan 31, 2008 to Help/Advice Seeking

4 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Rick Peterson

"I have worked for ARAMARK at Lake Powell and now at Mesa Verde. It's been a great ex…"

Governor replied Jan 31, 2008 to Get me out and away from the cities this summer!

9 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Sandra

"I'm at Mesa Verde for this year. I know they are still looking for f&b and retai…"

Governor replied Jan 31, 2008 to any jobs offers yet

19 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Governor

"I think it would depend upon the circumstances under which you left. I worked at Pow…"

Governor replied Nov 26, 2007 to ara mark

4 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by desiree

"Ah! Thanks for the update."

Governor replied Nov 5, 2007 to Grand Canyon North Rim

9 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Barbara Shapiro

"I agree...the safe road is boring. We are the lucky ones. We get to live in amazing…"

Governor replied Nov 4, 2007 to What's a 'Real Job'?

8 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Governor

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service