Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

aggie71's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"OK youngster :)  I hope someday to visit where you are going!  I loved the Movie "So…"

aggie71 replied Dec 27, 2013 to Older and Young at heart

7 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by michael jourdan

"Forgot the star ratings :) From the perspective of a 64 year old guy ... Money - 3 s…"

aggie71 replied Dec 24, 2013 to Who has been to Denali? If you have been to Denali please give it a . .

7 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Brenda

"I worked Denali last summer ... here's the answers Money?  Pay in Alaska is generall…"

aggie71 replied Dec 23, 2013 to Who has been to Denali? If you have been to Denali please give it a . .

7 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Brenda

"Hahaha....you can be real funny Joe.  The other side of the coin is that many of the…"

aggie71 replied Dec 15, 2013 to Taking a Leap into Seasonal Work

35 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Sorry this isn't an option for you Jennifer.  You are right about Veteran's preferen…"

aggie71 replied Dec 14, 2013 to Taking a Leap into Seasonal Work

35 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Seemed a little negative Joe ... but a lot of what you say is true.  I guess I was l…"

aggie71 replied Dec 14, 2013 to Taking a Leap into Seasonal Work

35 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Hi Jennifer!  If you have a college degree, I always like to put a plug in for The P…"

aggie71 replied Dec 13, 2013 to Taking a Leap into Seasonal Work

35 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Hi Sean.  I think there is usable advice in all the comments you've received thus fa…"

aggie71 replied Nov 4, 2013 to Tips for first timers?

11 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Brenda

"I agree this has become a real concern.  Even if a complete shutdown doesn't occur i…"

aggie71 replied Oct 19, 2013 to Factoring In Possible Government Shutdowns From Now On?

2 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by aggie71

"That's the so called limited liability type health insurance Shannon.  It's a smoke…"

aggie71 replied Aug 19, 2013 to What do you do for health insurance?

17 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Kiersten

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service