Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

aggie71's Discussions (334)

Discussions Replied To (265) Replies Latest Activity

"Terry Meyer has worked reservations at Jackson Lake Lodge for quite a while. You mig…"

aggie71 replied Jul 7, 2013 to Reservations agent

6 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by shannon Baas

"Signal Mountain is a popular choice.  I've talked with people that work there and th…"

aggie71 replied Jul 6, 2013 to Teton questions

3 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Terry Meyer

"Hi Cathy....I'm up here at Denali National Park.  We have our share of Grizzly Bears…"

aggie71 replied Jun 29, 2013 to bears in montana?

12 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by jon youngblood

"June, it happens all the time ... i.e. qualified people being rejected for jobs.  Th…"

aggie71 replied Jun 8, 2013 to Hurts to be rejected!

7 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by jon youngblood

"Sorry to hear about this Rob ..... get better and back in the game.  Richard"

aggie71 replied May 20, 2013 to Not what I want to post - going home already due to health issues I think related to altitude

12 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

"Hi Colin ... I'm a Ranger at the Denali Visitors Center right down the road from you…"

aggie71 replied May 9, 2013 to Denali Gift Company

4 May 9, 2013
Reply by Danielle Rohr

"As Johnny Horton says, "North to Alaska, go North the Rush is On"!  Hope to see you…"

aggie71 replied Mar 24, 2013 to Ok then.....an interview and for Alaska too!!!

8 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Sunni

"Hi Tim....can't help ya drive, but I'll see you up at Denali National Park!  Just lo…"

aggie71 replied Mar 23, 2013 to care to join me? must be in Alaska on the 8th of May

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Timothy Crowley

"Ha! At least somebody on here admits they've lost their marbles! "

aggie71 replied Mar 14, 2013 to Making the most of your summer!

4 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Keith Larson

"I suggest you focus on a fleece jacket with a waterproof coat to go over it.  If the…"

aggie71 replied Mar 13, 2013 to Weather Appropriate Wardrobe for Summer in Skagway Alaska

4 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Kathy C

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service