Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Jim's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Try DNC Yosemite or Yellowstone, but Yosemite would be better since they don't reall…"

Jim replied Jan 5, 2010 to Family Housing for Seasonal Park Work?

2 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jim

"Yes, the campground for volunteers is sorta separate in Yosemite, but it's still rig…"

Jim replied Nov 10, 2009 to Volunteering with National Park Service

19 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Lani Sammons

"...Of course, if you don't mind "roughing it", camping in Yosemite Valley all summer…"

Jim replied Nov 9, 2009 to Volunteering with National Park Service

19 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Lani Sammons

"Seems discriminatory to require a "hard top camper" don't you think? Why not a "pop…"

Jim replied Oct 23, 2009 to Camp host (attendant) Jobs

21 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Pappy C.

"Given the current rate of unemployment in the US, I don't think there's going to be…"

Jim replied Oct 22, 2009 to Volunteering with National Park Service

19 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Lani Sammons

"Probably won't reduce the hiring pool given the current US unemployment rate. It is…"

Jim replied Oct 22, 2009 to Volunteering with National Park Service

19 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Lani Sammons

"Hello Heidi: First of all, don't pay to "join" site that is going to give you info t…"

Jim replied Oct 6, 2009 to Camp host (attendant) Jobs

21 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Pappy C.

"It seems you are a real drifter, so why not find a company that hires seasonal worke…"

Jim replied May 31, 2009 to Seasonal Employment and Your Future

26 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Barb

"No need to apologize Jon. I'm a complete jerk sometimes with my comments, especially…"

Jim replied May 3, 2009 to Education and Work Experience hinder employment for Older and Bolder

28 May 4, 2009
Reply by jon youngblood

"jon, I apologize if I sounded scolding. You mentioned that HR people say "real job"…"

Jim replied Apr 27, 2009 to Education and Work Experience hinder employment for Older and Bolder

28 May 4, 2009
Reply by jon youngblood

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service