Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Rick Peterson's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I work for Princess at the Mt McKinley Princess Lodge, 2 hours south of Denali. But…"

Rick Peterson replied Feb 15, 2011 to Princess Wilderness Lodge - Alaska

20 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Mary

"We do our international hiring through placement agencies only, such as Aspire or In…"

Rick Peterson replied Feb 1, 2011 to Anyone get alaska job offers yet?

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Mary

"I am the Hotel Services Manager at the Mt McKinley Princess Lodge. I oversee all hot…"

Rick Peterson replied Jan 29, 2011 to Anyone get alaska job offers yet?

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Mary

"I can tell you a little info about Princess/Holland America jobs. We are working har…"

Rick Peterson replied Jan 28, 2011 to Anyone get alaska job offers yet?

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Mary

"I saw someone mention the Copper River Princess. They are open longer this year than…"

Rick Peterson replied Jan 18, 2011 to Limited Season Availabilty?

10 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Wanda Victores

"I work at the Mt McKinley Princess Lodge. If you have already done an application wi…"

Rick Peterson replied Jan 10, 2010 to calling seasonal employers after you've turned in an application

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Michael McDaniel

"Are you specifically looking for something in Southeast Alaska (Juneau, Skagway), or…"

Rick Peterson replied Dec 16, 2009 to Where to work, in Southern Alaska?

2 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Rob

"A little more info about the McKinley Princess RV spots. As of right now, and this c…"

Rick Peterson replied Nov 9, 2009 to RVs and Seasonal Work

7 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Rick Peterson

"In Alaska there is the Mt McKinley Princess Lodge and the Kenai Princess Lodge."

Rick Peterson replied Oct 23, 2009 to RVs and Seasonal Work

7 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Rick Peterson

"Leadership is always needed in the seasonal world, because we are starting over each…"

Rick Peterson replied Mar 6, 2009 to 32 years old - Too old to start?

24 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Connie

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service