Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Scott Simpson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"There are ticks everywhere out on the trails. So, if you go hiking be sure to apply…"

Scott Simpson replied Feb 28, 2009 to Are there ticks and chiggers in Yellowstone??

6 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Ann Carr

"A little bit more about Tower: Some thought the EDR was ok. I thought it was horribl…"

Scott Simpson replied Jan 25, 2009 to Yellowstone- Tower Falls

12 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Bob Kornegay

"The closest is in the Mammoth area, 18 miles to the north. Be advised, it is nearly…"

12 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Bob Kornegay

"I lived there awhile last season. The cabins, well, you'll see!! LOL There is no wir…"

12 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Bob Kornegay

"Don't dispute the fact that internationals go through a mountainload of paperwork to…"

Scott Simpson replied Jan 25, 2009 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by flora fitzgerald

"As a follow-up: I do not think international applicants undergo any type of security…"

32 Apr 23, 2012

"I can tell you this: Xanterra only checks the county information you give based upon…"

32 Apr 23, 2012

"I may be returning to Yellowstone and the Mammoth area this year. What position did…"

Scott Simpson replied Jan 6, 2009 to i accepted a job in yellowstone

12 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by james

"Yellowstone has RV sites for employees. Specifically, what's known as the LERV is ve…"

Scott Simpson replied Dec 1, 2008 to Best RV Sites for Seasonal Worker

2 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Coly Hope

"Ted: I'm not sure to what you refer as the bookstores however, a company named Dele…"

Scott Simpson replied Oct 28, 2008 to Yellowstone

1 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Scott Simpson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service