Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Ann Carr's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"One way to cut your expenses is to transport pets.  Look up that shipping company th…"

Ann Carr replied Jan 14, 2014 to Driving to Yellowstone April, 2014. anyone looking for ride share?

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Jenny Upchurch

"Carol, alot of the companies have dorms that are set aside for us "bolder" people.  …"

Ann Carr replied Jan 8, 2014 to 2 month park/resort job?

4 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Brenda

"But are you going again to Alaska, Rick?  Actually Jennifer, this is a good start to…"

Ann Carr replied Dec 15, 2013 to Taking a Leap into Seasonal Work

35 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Leo Anderson

"You can as long as you don't have a lot of debt that includes credit cards, gas card…"

Ann Carr replied Apr 11, 2013 to Can a person survive on seasonal work

80 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Chris Topher

"I admire you for wanting to try this at such a young age.  Look at it as a gap for f…"

Ann Carr replied Mar 1, 2013 to Opposition from people for going. Help?

38 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

"I just booked my first puppy for the trip from Almagorda, NM to Midvale, UT and with…"

Ann Carr replied Mar 1, 2013 to A way to finance your trip

3 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Ann Carr

"You will find that Verizon is the most reliable for any device in any of the parks.…"

Ann Carr replied Feb 7, 2013 to What 3G data networks work in Yellowstone?

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

"You aren't too late - most companies are only gathering apps right now but will star…"

Ann Carr replied Dec 12, 2012 to Newbie!

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Terry Meyer

"First - choose a location you would like to go... then find out who is the concessio…"

Ann Carr replied Dec 2, 2012 to Looking to get into seasonal work and i need help!

11 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Riah Maca

"The Tetons are owned by Rock Resorts which also owns Vail... If you do go for a job…"

Ann Carr replied Dec 30, 2011 to questions

5 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Brace MIte

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service