Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

akscootr's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"If you move up here in the winter, make sure to have as much $$$ stashed away as pos…"

akscootr replied Jul 5, 2012 to Alaska Winter Jobs

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by akscootr

"I work and live in Seward during the summers. It can be rainy... but beautiful and n…"

akscootr replied Feb 15, 2012 to First Timer! Alaska? Advice please!

11 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Erica D.

"I like Lake, Roosevelt, and Canyon. Lake is flat hiking with Elk everywhere. Fishing…"

akscootr replied Apr 18, 2011 to Xanterra Yellowstone

35 May 30, 2011
Reply by Janette Horton Ross

"Talkeetna flat-out rocks... :0) Such a cool little town. You will love it...."

akscootr replied Apr 14, 2011 to Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge

5 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by akscootr

"Server assistant will have both day and evening shifts and often split shifts, depen…"

akscootr replied Mar 14, 2011 to Yellowstone and hiking: server assistant or laundry worker?

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by ken horner

"Well said... I seek those same qualities. We end up learning what works for ourselve…"

akscootr replied Mar 2, 2011 to A call out to all Chefs

8 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by akscootr

"There are break-lunch shifts, Lunch-dinner shifts, and break-dinner shifts. you will…"

akscootr replied Feb 25, 2011 to Need info on waiting tables at Yellowstone!

5 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by AZSEASONED

"Haven't worked there, but I have friends and bar customers from there. It is very re…"

akscootr replied Feb 23, 2011 to Anyone here ever worked Katmai National Park, AK?

2 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Ken

"When I worked there 2 years ago the servers got 3 evening shifts and 4-5 day shifts…"

akscootr replied Feb 22, 2011 to Need info on waiting tables at Yellowstone!

5 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by AZSEASONED

"Take the car; there is sooo  much to do that needs transport. You won't have to chan…"

akscootr replied Jan 30, 2011 to First timer - Jackson Lake Lodge - Grand Tetons

10 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Liam O'Neill

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service