Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

CHRISTINA's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Lauren: as a former manager for Xanterra - let me give you a hint! Its not all about…"

CHRISTINA replied Feb 16, 2010 to Xanterra Grand Canyon South Rim

48 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Sunni

"Yea Brenda - that's it; I heard they eventually all passed, but could be wrong. I ho…"

CHRISTINA replied May 24, 2009 to anyone here about this at yellowstone

11 May 25, 2009
Reply by YNP Gal

"What idiots! For all of you, especially first timers - remember you are on federal l…"

CHRISTINA replied May 21, 2009 to anyone here about this at yellowstone

11 May 25, 2009
Reply by YNP Gal

"You know what Ken - I doubt if those no good employers would miss you either...enoug…"

CHRISTINA replied Mar 19, 2009 to Xanterra pre employment drug testing

47 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"As a former hotel manager who's had to deal with druggies and heavy drinkers, they s…"

CHRISTINA replied Mar 17, 2009 to Xanterra pre employment drug testing

47 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"Hey to all of you going to Glacier - if its your first time there - you will be amaz…"

CHRISTINA replied Mar 14, 2009 to Anyone going to Glacier National Park?

10 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Anthony Turner

"I've experienced earthquakes every year I've worked there. Same when I lived in LA f…"

CHRISTINA replied Jan 4, 2009 to earthquakes in yellowstone anyone here about this

7 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Andrea

"I have not worked at the Grand Canyon but worked for Xanterra (and Amfac before that…"

CHRISTINA replied Dec 5, 2008 to Xanterra Grand Canyon South Rim

48 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Sunni

"Tom: I have worked for three different lodging concessions in the national parks, a…"

CHRISTINA replied Aug 23, 2007 to Your Summertime Experience

12 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Coly Hope

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service