Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Dan's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen. Some very cool people to work with. Lots of mountain summer and winter, but my…"

Dan replied Nov 4 to Big Sky, Montana

8 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

"Worked at lots of resorts.  Telluride was a good one. Copper was good years ago but…"

Dan replied Nov 4 to Big Sky, Montana

8 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

"The AVERAGE worker in the Parks isn't paid too much but has a deal on housing/meals…"

Dan replied Nov 4 to Estimated Income for First Timer

4 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

"It will almost definitely be snowy at times at the beginning and/or end of the seaso…"

Dan replied Nov 4 to First timer this summer in Yellowstone!

3 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

"I would always start applying December 1.  I've been doing resort work for years and…"

Dan replied Nov 4 to Applying for jobs

2 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

"I've been a night auditor for years. I can't handle it unless I go straight home and…"

Dan replied Nov 4 to How do I stop myself from falling asleep at work?

1 Nov 4
Reply by Dan

"Hi Shere, I've been using Coolworks for years. They usually have a number of good jo…"

Dan replied Jan 23, 2017 to Lost and need some direction

58 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Milton McKinney

"Don't forget, Lake will have early and late season snowstorms most likely. Deep in s…"

Dan replied Apr 21, 2015 to Glacier Park, Lake McDonald Security Job

6 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Eddie McDonald

"I had classic good times at the Lodge at Vail, the Teton Mountain Lodge, and the Mad…"

Dan replied Apr 10, 2015 to Brand New to CoolWorks

25 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Veronica M Whalen

"I took a job for a cruise line driving their buses for the land expeditions. They ha…"

Dan replied Apr 10, 2015 to Considering summer work in Skagway

5 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Dan

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service