Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Dan's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Just FYI, the Forest Service has turned many of its campgrounds over to vendors and…"

Dan replied Apr 10, 2015 to RV jobs for the Older/Bolder

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Dan

"Togwotee is an isolated resort quite a ways out of Jackson. Running into pretty fun…"

Dan replied Apr 10, 2015 to Togwotee mountain lodge

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Dan

"I started my resort work at age 39 as I did not like teaching. The Lodge at Vail was…"

Dan replied Mar 10, 2015 to Brand New to CoolWorks

25 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Veronica M Whalen

"The big 4 ski resorts have great summers - Vail, Aspen, Jackson and Telluride. Tellu…"

Dan replied Aug 11, 2014 to What places can I work where it doesn't get real hot?

4 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Dan

"The Northern Rockies National Parks are pretty temperate. However, the ParK Service…"

Dan replied Sep 5, 2012 to What places can I work where it doesn't get real hot?

4 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Dan

"The lady who ran the gift shop in the Lobby of the Old Faithful Inn was 85 when I la…"

Dan replied May 3, 2012 to Oldest Seasonal Employee

12 May 3, 2012
Reply by Dan

"Hi, I am not familiar with the Washington and California locations you mentioned but…"

Dan replied Aug 11, 2011 to Work at any of these? Feedback:)

19 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Sarah U

"Hi Bill, The co-op idea has existed to some extent as far back as 1999 or so that I…"

Dan replied Sep 4, 2009 to Cool Works Needs a Hand: Ideas About Regional Employer Co-Operatives?

20 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Dan

"Hi Delightful, No, I haven't worked there since 2000 so I don't think we have met in…"

Dan replied Mar 14, 2009 to Being an Older Single Female

16 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by delilah

"Grand Teton National Park by Vail Resorts, and Yellowstone National Park have both h…"

Dan replied Mar 2, 2009 to Looking for a job for Early May to the end of August

6 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service