Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Eric Lund's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for pointing this out.  There were some old links in the "Get You Next Job" b…"

Eric Lund replied Feb 2, 2011 to no job ads

5 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Hey, thanks for the feedback. The specifics of what you can see and do from your iP…"

Eric Lund replied Nov 21, 2009 to Mycoolworks on Iphone

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

"It's important to point out that the seasonal world is very dynamic and can change a…"

Eric Lund replied Sep 18, 2008 to warnings bad employers

9 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Jim

"Here's a pretty cool website that reports gas prices in US and Canada: http://www.ga…"

Eric Lund replied Apr 19, 2008 to Canada Gas price's

4 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Riley

"Wow, OK, I take that back. I poked around a bit using Internet Explorer and it's def…"

Eric Lund replied Feb 26, 2008 to Slow pages, techinical question for staff

9 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by AlaskaFound

"Hey Brian, thanks for your feedback. It's strange, because I don't have any slownes…"

Eric Lund replied Feb 26, 2008 to Slow pages, techinical question for staff

9 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by AlaskaFound

"Thanks for chiming in. It would be cool if you could choose to not show the chat if…"

Eric Lund replied Feb 14, 2008 to Slow pages, techinical question for staff

9 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by AlaskaFound

"Hi Thanks for pointing out the slowness you're having. You are probably right in as…"

Eric Lund replied Feb 14, 2008 to Slow pages, techinical question for staff

9 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by AlaskaFound

"(Gotta check out this Forum thing....) I like the implementation of this social ne…"

Eric Lund replied Mar 9, 2007 to My CoolWorks Feedback

9 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service