Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

angel's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"U MAKE A CHOICE HERE HOW IT GOES GET TOO IDAHO FALLS ID AND THE JACKSON EXPRESS WILL…"

angel replied Feb 3, 2010 to yellowstone or grand teton?

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Drew

"WHAT WILL U BE DOING I WORKED GTLC 2003 AS A FOOS SERVER WYOMING DOESNT PAY REALLY G…"

angel replied Feb 3, 2010 to Grand Teton Lodge?

4 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by JoJo

"i worked this past yr what drama"

angel replied Feb 2, 2010 to Anybody planning on Sol Duc Hot Springs this year??

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by jeffrey L

"hey i got the job with delaware north i,ll be at upper old faithful second lead supe…"

angel replied Feb 1, 2010 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

"what up reggie whats new with u i, got the job with dnc at ol faithful this year and…"

angel replied Jan 25, 2010 to ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

"ENJOYQUESTIONS THE RIDE PS ALL SORTS OF OPPORTUNITY MAKE THE BEST LOGICAL CHIOCE FOR…"

angel replied Jan 9, 2009 to new to all this

3 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by akscootr

"patrick i,m angel i,ll see you on mondayhe 12th i,m heading that way as well i,ll ad…"

angel replied Jan 8, 2009 to Headed to Seattle in January, got room?

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by angel

"yes there is a waiting list good luck"

angel replied Dec 4, 2008 to Working in Yosemites ahwahnee hotel

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Brenda

"sweet rock on and happy tenting ps myspace/ renray666 if your curious too know who i…"

angel replied Apr 3, 2008 to Lynx Creek Pizza and Pub Workers!

22 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anthony Fernandez

"decent you can always get a pt time job at the bake or across the street gurl no wor…"

angel replied Apr 3, 2008 to Lynx Creek Pizza and Pub Workers!

22 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anthony Fernandez

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service