Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

angel's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"i,ll be in mt around the 25th of 26 th of april in bozo i have friends that live the…"

angel replied Mar 5, 2008 to Mammoth Hot Springs - YNP

5 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by angel

"you mite wanna call them did you get a contract ?"

angel replied Mar 4, 2008 to Lake Crescent Questions

2 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Michael Alvarado

"awesome go too pacific creek and do some camping for spring is gorgeuos fresh air yo…"

angel replied Mar 2, 2008 to Grand Teton Lodge Company

20 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by will

"what up scott its me angel you still ak dawg i,m back in cali got too job offers one…"

angel replied Mar 1, 2008 to I have two job offers... Ketchikan or Denali?

19 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Timothy Green

"yeah tammy fisrt dorms are decent they have new ones and old ones a decent laundry f…"

angel replied Feb 29, 2008 to Grand Teton Lodge Company

20 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by will

"you should know soon i accepted a job just this week it takes a month too get back y…"

angel replied Feb 29, 2008 to Yellowstone NP

16 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Christine and Alan Miller

"yeah take things that you.ll need for yourself this is my second time around worked…"

angel replied Feb 29, 2008 to Mammoth Hot Springs - YNP

5 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by angel

"more ppl , more activites. park entrance .,killer hiking everywhere, river right the…"

angel replied Feb 22, 2008 to I have two job offers... Ketchikan or Denali?

19 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Timothy Green

"reggie yur not going back too denali dude i thought you werer its me angel back too…"

angel replied Feb 6, 2008 to Working at McKinley Village, Denali National Park

15 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by reggiecohen

"hey tim aramark is okay decent meals first yr dorm rooms, okay you can probably do b…"

angel replied Jan 29, 2008 to I have two job offers... Ketchikan or Denali?

19 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Timothy Green

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service