Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Keith Larson's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"Some of the places out there have some iffy internet, or connections that are good e…"

Keith Larson replied Feb 26, 2016 to Skype or Phone Interview?

3 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Jason

"I worked at the North Rim 5 years ago in the Deli in the Pines management"

Keith Larson replied Feb 26, 2016 to Grand Canyon North Rim

4 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Jason

"If it hasn't changed in the last couple of years, Princess rail employees find their…"

Keith Larson replied Jan 28, 2016 to Princess railway

1 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Keith Larson

"December to March is the busy time for this site.  22 in a week will become more lik…"

Keith Larson replied Oct 10, 2015 to Treatment of Transgender and Gay Workers

3 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Adena Johnson

"There are a couple of other employers in Bar Harbor besides Acadia.  Monhegan Island…"

Keith Larson replied Sep 24, 2015 to jobs in new england next summer that offer housing???????

2 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Jeff

"I doubt if there are any ski resorts that have RV spots of any kind, let alone for e…"

Keith Larson replied Sep 3, 2015 to Winter Jobs with RV and Dog

4 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Jason

"I haven't been there, but it has been suggested to me as a possible place.  Everythi…"

Keith Larson replied Jul 29, 2015 to Firehole Ranch

2 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Pam Leonard

"New Year's Day is the time to remember for applications in the summer.  There will b…"

Keith Larson replied Jun 30, 2015 to When to apply

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Travis

"Having a resume is a good idea in the seasonal world, but nothing to really stress a…"

Keith Larson replied Jun 5, 2015 to Tips on resume preparation/content

12 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Gail Miller

"Yellowstone will most likely have a job fair or two roll through July-ish.  Talking…"

Keith Larson replied Mar 30, 2015 to Winter jobs

1 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Keith Larson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service