Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Keith Larson's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm always making plans. There are so many nice looking choices in the summer season…"

Keith Larson replied Jun 29, 2008 to next summer

1 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Larson

"Thanks for replying Li, I've been looking it over and will be talking to someone nex…"

Keith Larson replied Jun 29, 2008 to Volunteering???

2 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Larson

"Hi Frank, Congrats. In 2006, I was at Signal in the Grand Tetons. It wasn't a probl…"

Keith Larson replied Jun 25, 2008 to Working in a National Park for about two months

5 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Frank

"Frustrating, isn't it? I sometimes look for similar info when I'm looking to move on…"

Keith Larson replied Jun 13, 2008 to Outside information...

4 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Keith Larson

"Well, my summer job really just got started...but it is busy. I'm a cook--so I don't…"

Keith Larson replied Jun 5, 2008 to Tourist industry in trouble?

26 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by mike

"I found it to be more of an issue in the "real" world. Most seasonal work is somewhe…"

Keith Larson replied May 29, 2008 to Education and Work Experience hinder employment for Older and Bolder

28 May 4, 2009
Reply by jon youngblood

"I'm down in Wickenburg, Arizona working at the Kay El Bar. I like it for for the rea…"

Keith Larson replied Mar 5, 2008 to Work on a ranch

1 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Keith Larson

"First seasonal experience...Signal Mountain. Yeah, I'm one of those guys here. The m…"

Keith Larson replied Jan 26, 2008 to Advice??

17 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Vicki

"I'll be cooking in their casual restaurant...buffet breakfast and lunch. It fits bes…"

Keith Larson replied Jan 26, 2008 to Basin Harbor

3 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Keith Larson

"After a couple of decades of being told that as a good cook I could go anywhere, and…"

Keith Larson replied Jan 25, 2008 to Why are you here?

4 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Keith Larson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service