Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Drew's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Check road openings through the park, the roads are closed for the most part through…"

Drew replied Jan 10, 2011 to Colorado to Yellowstone

6 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by JPH

"Heat tape to keep the water connections thawed. Mainly used on condensate drains in…"

Drew replied Apr 4, 2010 to Heading for Yellowstone with RV; advice for first time work-camper?

12 May 5, 2010
Reply by Camp Host US

"If stopping at campgrounds this link www.publiclands.org might help."

Drew replied Mar 23, 2010 to Leaving Baltimore,Md to Grand Canyon North Rim Lodge June 11 or 12

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by janice ball

"15.25 is that just for a room or room and board?"

Drew replied Mar 20, 2010 to Housing: Other Options?

24 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Megan Johnson

"When I worked for xanterra I had a mini fridge and coffee pot and they said it was a…"

Drew replied Mar 19, 2010 to Mini-fridge in DNC dorms?

12 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by DJ

"I think it's a Mach."

Drew replied Mar 6, 2010 to Off the topic...what kind of car do i have.

4 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Eric

"What I'am basically saying is just because you are licensed to carry a gun doesn't m…"

Drew replied Feb 24, 2010 to Guns Now Allowed in National Parks

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"I mean there are other methods of effectively scaring animals away than shooting a g…"

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Fate isn't death, fate has it he is still here and was bluff charged twice. Standing…"

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"The legal mess you would be in if you shot and killed an animal, just merely pulling…"

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service