Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Drew's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"It says loaded guns, I think before though if you were traveling with a gun you coul…"

Drew replied Feb 23, 2010 to Guns Now Allowed in National Parks

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"That's all we need guns in the national parks now, boy scouts packing heat."

Drew replied Feb 23, 2010 to Guns Now Allowed in National Parks

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Yah, I agree this is one area that I don't like getting into either, mainly because…"

Drew replied Feb 20, 2010 to Drugs and Major alcohol use at your resort

14 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Drew

"This is what makes or breaks a season for me is the amount of seperation I can get a…"

Drew replied Feb 19, 2010 to Drugs and Major alcohol use at your resort

14 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Drew

"The company that runs the concessions would not matter to me. I don't think its the…"

Drew replied Feb 18, 2010 to Changes in Concessionaires

15 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by akscootr

"2005, 2006 hired both times without an interview. If you know how to serve tables th…"

Drew replied Feb 17, 2010 to Received a job offer without interview

14 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by akscootr

"Most people that had satellite T.V. in YNP did the tripod thing set it up outside th…"

Drew replied Feb 13, 2010 to Yellowstone Electronics

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Ed Sanders

"Greyhound aka 'The dirty dog' is an option too. Long trip but I've done it, its not…"

Drew replied Feb 4, 2010 to Should I drive or fly?

8 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Yah that was the reason I did two back to back summers with Xan. at Yell. never hear…"

Drew replied Feb 4, 2010 to yellowstone or grand teton?

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Drew

"Never worked there at Signal but proximity to Jackson is a selling point for me but…"

Drew replied Feb 3, 2010 to yellowstone or grand teton?

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Drew

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service