Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

reggiecohen's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

"I've work at Vail last winter the  housing isn't bad depending on the area you work…"

reggiecohen replied Oct 2, 2016 to Working for Vail resort in Vail Colorado

4 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Carl Rifkin

"I've worked at Jackson lake  they do have an quiet dorm ask for dorm 11 i was in 12…"

reggiecohen replied Mar 7, 2016 to GTLC: Jackson Lake vs. Jenny Lake Lodges

10 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Brenda

"thats right it was 012 i was there  "

reggiecohen replied Feb 27, 2015 to What cell phone service works at Mammoth Hot springs?

5 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by reggiecohen

"i should know u robert i was there in 013 but your right verizon or straight talk  w…"

reggiecohen replied Feb 27, 2015 to What cell phone service works at Mammoth Hot springs?

5 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by reggiecohen

"welcome to the inn   i know most of your bosses they are pretty cool to work for as…"

reggiecohen replied Feb 23, 2015 to making YS Old Faithful friends on here for friendship and possibly rooming with...

4 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by John Seger

"Right now, I'm working at one of Vail resorts in Breckenridge ski resorts it depends…"

reggiecohen replied Feb 9, 2015 to Vail Resorts

2 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Sharon S

"depends on  the location you be working at"

reggiecohen replied Jan 27, 2015 to Yellowstone Summer Jobs

3 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Alexander Wimmer

"hey rob  i dont think that should be an issue with employees you should be treated j…"

reggiecohen replied Jan 5, 2015 to Hi Folks....Stopping in to say hey to those who know me.

4 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by CB

"coly  is right there is nothing wrong with it every year i get at at least 4 or 5 of…"

reggiecohen replied Nov 6, 2014 to How to handle multiple offers/applications...

4 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by reggiecohen

"yeah   i'm thinking about it how was the housing and internet service there what abo…"

reggiecohen replied Oct 27, 2014 to Quiet Places

9 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Steve Golightly

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired with the CoolWorks Journal.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email greatjobs@coolworks.com for more information. 

Events

CoolWorks Links

© 2017   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service