Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

reggiecohen's Discussions (530)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"you should  always have your own laptop  since most dorms only have two computers an…"

reggiecohen replied Mar 18, 2014 to Is a laptop/tablet necessary for a Yellowstone job?

5 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by reggiecohen

"snow lodge April 1 then  old faithful inn 28th"

reggiecohen replied Mar 10, 2014 to Anybody working at the Old Faithful Snow Lodge at Yellowstone this summer?

11 May 10, 2014
Reply by Ryan Ouderkirk

"roosevelt is one of the smallest location  you have cabins  you will stay you could…"

reggiecohen replied Mar 8, 2014 to Roosevelt Lodge

3 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Corey Hoover

"that is one of  the busiest location you should do very well  just don't  blow your…"

reggiecohen replied Mar 4, 2014 to Server at OLD FAITHFUL INN- How much can you expect to make?

3 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by A Wonder

"you might have ask  to see if they could take it out of your paycheck that would an…"

reggiecohen replied Feb 22, 2014 to Ceder Point

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by reggiecohen

"i'm kinda in the same situation as you  even though i work at both places  i can giv…"

reggiecohen replied Jan 20, 2014 to Summer in Yellowstone or Grand Tetons?

5 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Brenda

"I give you an example of a company that will call your refs and your last job  este…"

reggiecohen replied Jan 6, 2014 to "May We Contact Your Employer" Response?

10 May 2, 2014
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

"9/10 most of them dont call your last job  but there are a few that might wonder why…"

reggiecohen replied Jan 5, 2014 to "May We Contact Your Employer" Response?

10 May 2, 2014
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

"not till  after the holidays  especially since this is your first time"

reggiecohen replied Dec 13, 2013 to Starting and getting into the Coolworks/seasonal jobs

5 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Maranda Mcalpin

"the one thing about Kevin was when he  was on here he would bash and try to talk any…"

reggiecohen replied Nov 7, 2013 to Tips for first timers?

11 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Brenda

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service