Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Leslie C. Rammon's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been a felon since 66 & still get hang=ups & no responses from job appl…"

Leslie C. Rammon replied Apr 22, 2012 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by flora fitzgerald

"I've been shooting firearms since 1959. We're both walking through the woods, a bear…"

Leslie C. Rammon replied Jan 31, 2011 to Guns Now Allowed in National Parks

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Wait till a bear, cougar or other large animal or some A-Hole human tries to tear yo…"

Leslie C. Rammon replied Jan 30, 2011 to Guns Now Allowed in National Parks

51 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Howdy ! I'm 64 & my felony was commited in " 63 ". I've gotten jobs off Cool Wor…"

Leslie C. Rammon replied Jan 25, 2009 to background checks

32 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by flora fitzgerald

"Howdy ! Alot of jobs in Gardiner & Cooke City MT."

Leslie C. Rammon replied Jan 26, 2008 to Good places to work in Montana for the summer??

4 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Snizzy Snazz Bullets

"Howdy ! Where--- Big Horn & Black Bear Lodges in WY. Best Western in Gardiner MT…"

Leslie C. Rammon replied Jan 20, 2008 to Advice??

17 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Vicki

"Howdy ! Go to www.indeed.com Punch in CARETAKER ----- USA, Then when you get on the…"

Leslie C. Rammon replied Jan 20, 2008 to Animals, nature and american culture is what I wish my next future!

5 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Nuanduti

"Jessica, Where ever you decide to work, I'de suggest that you do waitress work. That…"

Leslie C. Rammon replied Jan 20, 2008 to Advice??

17 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Vicki

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service