Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Shannan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That's weird.. I only hear good things about it.. lol.. I work in Dubois in the summ…"

Shannan replied Jan 11, 2009 to Questions about Applications.

12 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Michael

"I guess this post is pretty old .. but i'll do it anyway Lazy L and B Ranch Dubois,…"

Shannan replied Jan 11, 2009 to rate your summer job

3 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by windmoonstarsocean

"Well it seems to me that the industry is hurting. I work on a dude ranch and our gue…"

Shannan replied Jan 11, 2009 to Tourist industry in trouble?

26 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by mike

"Oh yeah not to mention the amazing people you meet and become friends with at these…"

Shannan replied Jan 11, 2009 to regular life vs seasonal work pros and cons

9 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Fr3sh

"Well I guess you could say that I did give up my regular life.. lol.. I was born and…"

Shannan replied Jan 11, 2009 to regular life vs seasonal work pros and cons

9 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Fr3sh

"Wow the first summer I did the seasonal dude ranch thing I applied to about thrity o…"

Shannan replied Jan 11, 2009 to Questions about Applications.

12 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Michael

"Most ranches that I know of hire people for the middle of May and usually hire some…"

Shannan replied Jan 11, 2009 to Limited Availability.

4 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Shannan

"If you know anything about horses come be a wrangler in Dubois, Wy. lol.. we need so…"

Shannan replied Mar 17, 2008 to Get me out and away from the cities this summer!

9 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Sandra

"Well, I havent worked in Alaska but, I have been working seasonally in Wyoming for t…"

Shannan replied Mar 17, 2008 to People who love what they do

25 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Erick The Red

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service