Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

Coly Hope's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"I never worked there but I do know they have RV spots for employees. I also believe…"

Coly Hope replied Feb 1, 2016 to Housing -any experience here

6 Jun 1
Reply by Harry

"Mount Washington Hotel have single rooms but they aren't very nice. Copper Mountain…"

Coly Hope replied Dec 21, 2015 to Single Room Locations for Seasonal Work?

6 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Kathi

"If your going to be working at a ski resort it will be to cold to be in your RV. You…"

Coly Hope replied Aug 31, 2015 to Winter Jobs with RV and Dog

4 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Jason

"There is nothing wrong with accepting a job offer and then turning it down if someth…"

Coly Hope replied Nov 2, 2014 to How to handle multiple offers/applications...

4 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by reggiecohen

"I use to work at Denali and other than driving tour buses in the park Denali Salmon…"

Coly Hope replied Oct 10, 2014 to Denali Salmon Bake: Drivers

2 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Coly Hope

"Thanks for your reply. I lived several years in the Rockies so I am used to cold wea…"

Coly Hope replied Sep 2, 2014 to South Rim Grand Canyon in Winter

8 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by 40Rob

"I have an RV but have never been in a national park with. Someone in my RV group on…"

Coly Hope replied Jun 2, 2014 to RV in National Park

2 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by jackie morris

"Thanks for the information."

Coly Hope replied Jan 11, 2014 to Working at Fish Processing Plants in Alaska

3 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by akscootr

"Welcome to Cool Works. If you sent out 12 applications then you have started out wel…"

Coly Hope replied Jan 11, 2014 to How to acquire one of these awesome jobs!

20 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Carly Landry

"Thanks Reggie and Kari. I was wondering is I should put down my manager's name and j…"

Coly Hope replied Jan 5, 2014 to "May We Contact Your Employer" Response?

10 May 2, 2014
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service