Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working in Yellowstone Park

I'm looking at retiring in about 18 months and seriously thinking about seasonal work in Yellowstone park. I will be 59 years old when I re…

Started by Ken Ayers

10 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Joanne White

Canyon Gift Company / Denali Gift Company - What it's REALLY like here.

I am posting this as a reference for future job seekers. The good and bad will be discussed here and you may make your own decisions from t…

Started by Heather Johnson

5 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Keith Larson

Working at Lake McDonald LodgeSummer 2017

Hey, so I am graduating in May and then headed straight up north to work the summer season at Lake McDonald Lodge in Glacier National Park!…

Started by Emily

0 Jan 14, 2017

Southwest Winter Work with NPS

Hello, I have a rather specific job that I heard exists and am trying to get more information about it.  Its winter work for the National P…

Started by Stephen D Petrich

0 Jan 26, 2015

Final countdown to the summer of 2014 season...........

As I prepare for my season working as an ATV guide in Denali National Park, I am getting my travel arrangements aka airline tickets lined u…

Started by Leo Anderson

8 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Kelsey Kerr

Anybody working at the Old Faithful Snow Lodge at Yellowstone this summer?

Hey good people! Super stoked about my experience thats about to happen this summer! If anybody is gonna be working at yellowstone this sum…

Started by Ben Knighton

11 May 10, 2014
Reply by Ryan Ouderkirk

Yellowstone - Roosevelt Lodge

Hey all! Who all is going to be working at Roosevelt Lodge this summer? I look forward to meeting all of you! A little bit about me. My nam…

Started by Erin Flynn

1 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Erin Flynn

Anybody working at Glacier Park INC for 2012

Talk to me... Would love to hear from previous employees as well. I will be coming on as a Retail Store Manager. Don't know where though, b…

Started by Chris Smith

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Murphy

Anyone Relocating to Park City for the Winter? Possibly interested in shared housing?

Hello All, I am returning to Park City this winter to work. I already have a job and was curious if anyone else was going o be working the…

Started by Daniel Jacob Horn

6 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Brendan

Jellystone Park

Yes this is the park for Yogi Bear...LOL :) But now seriously, has anyone else worked there before? How come I never see them mentioned on…

Started by Sunni

4 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Keith Larson

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service