Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I stop myself from falling asleep at work?

I work as an online foreign affair matchmaker, handling a few sites that the company I work for owns. Since I work during the PM shift, it…

Started by Nathan Corro

1 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Dan

check out my new website Im making for travelers.....

Hey guys I just started my website www.outdoortravellife.com Its brand new so I will be making a lot of changes soon but I have posted a fe…

Started by Dallas

3 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Robin Anderson

Trouble finding a site

This summer, three of my friends and I are planning on traveling to whatever national park will hire us.  So far, that has presented itself…

Started by Blake Anthony Van Sanford

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by bonsi mcgraw

Some tips for getting a job?

Hi there, my name is Elizabeth and I'm 21 years old. This is my first time looking for seasonal work outside of Florida...I work in the res…

Started by Elizabeth Mary

9 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Stovall

Vail, CO and Sonnenalp

Hi everybody! New to the whole seasonal thing. I start working at Sonnenalp Resort, and admit to being a little nervous; does anyone have a…

Started by Liz Davidson

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by reggiecohen

ideas, advice, anything!

okay, so i've never done this whole seasonal job thing before, but it sounds amazing! i'm currently studying abroad at university in new ze…

Started by Nikki

5 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Ann Carr

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service