Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'alaska' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a lift to SE Alaska early April? Catch a ride with us in our artful camper, Beacon!

The right candidates will be able to meet us in Glacier National Park in Northern Montana around April 8th, 9th or 10th-ish. We have to be…

Started by Alexandria Shaw

2 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Adam Polzin

A year later and I think I'm finally going to work in Denali, AK! Any tips/reviews?

I'm back, guys! And this time I am fully prepared to leave for AK when my lease is up May 1st (the timing couldn't be more perfect, as thei…

Started by Carly Landry

0 Oct 27, 2014

Looking for seasonal work in Alaska from May to September

Greetings! I am looking for seasonal work in Alaska. Here's the fun suff, I am a Cht Hypnotherapist, yoga teacher and do sweet thai massage…

Started by Jamie S Rutherford

3 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Keith Larson

Driving from Seattle to Denali late april, need a ride?

I will be leaving the Seattle area around the last week of April, arriving in Denali no later than May 3rd. Now this will be far from your…

Started by DJ

0 Jan 22, 2014

Do i stand a chance?

if i have just filled out applications to work in Alaska in this past week, do you think i still have a shot at getting hired ... or is it…

Started by katie green

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Coldfoot Summer 2013

So I was just offered a job at Coldfoot this morning, and will be there May first!! Anyone else going to be spending the summer with me?? E…

Started by Suzanne Browne

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Browne

Working at Coldfoot

I spent my second summer in a row working for Coldfoot Camp in Alaska.  I wrote a blog summer 2009 and published a handful of posts in 2010…

Started by Theodore Worcester

0 Oct 20, 2010

Driving from Washington to Skagway, AK Middle of May, Flexible on dates!

Heading to Skagway on the AlCan in the middle of may, looking for anyone that might want to ride and share gas or even caravan. If you inte…

Started by Robin Simms

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Robin Simms

summer housing in Anchorage

Hey, I'm a Tour Director based in Anchorage and am looking for housing from late April - mid September. I'm hoping to share an apartment wi…

Started by Mike Heim

0 Mar 19, 2010

Alaska summer 2010

Hi all- Wondering when the best time to start applying for next summers jobs, all the big companies seem to have jobs up already. I was loo…

Started by sarah

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by sara sayre

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service