Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'coldfoot' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arctic reviews?

Hi everyone! I'm not new to coolworks, but after a few years at my current job I'm finally ready for change. I've been really interested in…

Started by Carly Landry

1 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

Coldfoot Summer 2013

So I was just offered a job at Coldfoot this morning, and will be there May first!! Anyone else going to be spending the summer with me?? E…

Started by Suzanne Browne

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Browne

Working at Coldfoot

I spent my second summer in a row working for Coldfoot Camp in Alaska.  I wrote a blog summer 2009 and published a handful of posts in 2010…

Started by Theodore Worcester

0 Oct 20, 2010

Work at Coldfoot

I worked at Coldfoot this summer from the middle of May to the end of August. I kept a little blog about my experiences in northern Alaska.…

Started by Theodore Worcester

12 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Cory Newberry

Coldfoot Summer 2009

Hey everybody just wondering if there's anyone heading north to Coldfoot for the Summer?

Started by Amanda

40 May 8, 2009
Reply by Dominic A. Smith

North to Alaska! Soon! Seattle to Fairbanks

So folks, I'm leaving for Fairbanks, AK on the 23rd of April. Need a ride? Looking for someone to share accomadations, good conversation an…

Started by Amanda

11 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Amanda

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service