Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'denali' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A year later and I think I'm finally going to work in Denali, AK! Any tips/reviews?

I'm back, guys! And this time I am fully prepared to leave for AK when my lease is up May 1st (the timing couldn't be more perfect, as thei…

Started by Carly Landry

0 Oct 27, 2014

Do i stand a chance?

if i have just filled out applications to work in Alaska in this past week, do you think i still have a shot at getting hired ... or is it…

Started by katie green

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

DENALI GIFT NATIONAL PARK SUMMER 2012

Hey there! My boyfriend and I are working summer 2012 at Denali Gift! Just trying to meet some people we will be sharing our time with this…

Started by Heather Johnson

71 May 14, 2012
Reply by Dan McCurry

Anchorage airport

Hey everybody. So I will be working at denali ATV this summer and was just wondering If anybody else on here was as well. I will be flying…

Started by Alex

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Sunni

Lynx Creek Pizza and Pub Workers!

Hey all! I'll be working at Lynx Creek Pizza and Pub. I can't find any pictures of it on the internet! Does anyone know anything about it,…

Started by Kathleen

22 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anthony Fernandez

Dorm living tips? - general, and/or Denali specific

I am going to be working for Doyon/Aramark in Denali this summer May - Sept.! I'll be in the "Joint Venture property" dorms (not sure of th…

Started by Never Too Late

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by jon youngblood

change in plans driving to ak 04/18/2008

so i'm driving to Alaska in April i'm leaving about April 18th i believe.i am still look for people for a ride share. but also i am looking…

Started by desiree

29 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Newell

Aramark's Mckinley Village

so i was wondering if anyone else on here is going to be heading to mckinley village? if so when are you heading out?

Started by nick hill

2 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by nick hill

CAlifornia to Alaska next week

I'm leaving next week to Alaska still looking for ride alongs,

Started by desiree

1 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by kenyon

Denali Princess

Hey, I'm looking at going to Alaska for the summer and the Denali Princess contacted me about a Barista position. Any idea if I would be ab…

Started by Sara

17 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Riley

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service