Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to Carpool To Yellowstone?

Hello, I am planing on driving out to Yellowstone in May (around the 19th) for my summer job at Old Faithful Inn. I am from the Lansing are…

Started by Ryan Ouderkirk

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Ryan Ouderkirk

Do i stand a chance?

if i have just filled out applications to work in Alaska in this past week, do you think i still have a shot at getting hired ... or is it…

Started by katie green

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

High School age summer job at national park

I'm 17 and still in high school and interested in working out west in a national park this summer. I assume most of the workers are college…

Started by Henry

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Sunni

Reasons People Quit

I'd like to start a list of why employees quit. It could be why you quit your seasonal job, or even a year round job. Just when I'm about t…

Started by Carol

20 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by flora fitzgerald

Contract Kills Job Opportunity

Last year I was in Old Faithful till Oct. 20th and I believe that killed my chances for other places. I've noticed that when looking for a…

Started by Pete

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Daniel Jacob Horn

Some tips for getting a job?

Hi there, my name is Elizabeth and I'm 21 years old. This is my first time looking for seasonal work outside of Florida...I work in the res…

Started by Elizabeth Mary

9 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Stovall

Hi everyone!!! I need some direction!!

I am a 4 time seasonal worker looking for some work!!!! :-) If anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring I would greatly Appreciate ANY info.…

Started by Scott

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Scott

Canyon Country Youth Corps - advice?

Hey everyone, I am new to this website, and I am going to apply for a CCYC summer crew for 2010. I had never heard of the pogram until rece…

Started by Isobel

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Isobel

Help me find an easten US seasonal job

This is my first time wanting to do a seasonal job, I'm 20 years old and ready to spend my summer in one. I was thinking about Shenandoah N…

Started by Chris Valentine

1 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

New to the site!I have SO many questions!

I'm looking for something in Montana or Wyoming.Yellowstone maybe!I'm 20 years old and have a case of wonderlust:)I was thinking Housekeepi…

Started by Michael

4 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Coly Hope

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service