Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

check out my new website Im making for travelers.....

Hey guys I just started my website www.outdoortravellife.com Its brand new so I will be making a lot of changes soon but I have posted a fe…

Started by Dallas

3 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Robin Anderson

Jobs for seniors.

I would love to hear from other senious about their own adventures and jobs they had through Coolworks. We are just starting to think about…

Started by Susan Butler-Delor

0 Aug 12, 2016

Telluride Ski Resort

Has anyone worked or lived in Telluride? I applied for a lift operator job and was wondering if anybody knows anything about their employee…

Started by Derek Neely

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

reggie cohen  may 8th sept 21st  pep cook  denali  mckinnly chalets

Started by reggiecohen

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

Yellostone summer workers

So any new confirmations on any one eles going to Yellowstone this summer to have some fun and make some money as well???

Started by Shelby

32 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Roll Call---Fall and Winter Jobs 2012/2013

Where in the world will you BE for Fall/Winter 2012/2013?  (Stole from Q's discussion list) Name  -  Company -  Location -   Job -  Season…

Started by Keith Larson

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Terry Meyer

Winter Park Jobs

Hey guys, just trying to plan ahead- What are the best national park jobs and positions for the winter season? I'm in Denali currently and…

Started by Madison VandenBerg

12 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Madison VandenBerg

Traveling and hiking from Resort to resort

In the last 3 years I have been working in the National Parks starting in May of 2009 I got a job working as a cookout helper in the Grand…

Started by Alice Zaharian

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Leo Anderson

good companies for fall and winter jobs?

I'm looking for a fall job (September/October-ish) followed by a winter ski resort job (November-ish) for this year.  As it seems like ther…

Started by Michelle

19 May 9, 2011
Reply by Daniel Jacob Horn

The Ranch at Rock Creek

Happy Spring Everyone!!!  I hope you are all well on your way to lining up summer employment.  Just wondering if anyone is heading to the R…

Started by Emily Guiliani

0 Mar 24, 2011

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service