Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'national' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteering with National Park Service

Hi everyone, I'm planning on working in Glacier NP over the summer and was thinking of volunteering with National Park Service. How diffic…

Started by Eva Busova

19 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Lani Sammons

This Book Was Written For You . . . .

For those of us who have taken the journey and collected the experiences we validate the idea that life in seasonal work can often play out…

Started by Danielle Rohr

0 Feb 25, 2013

Winter Park Jobs

Hey guys, just trying to plan ahead- What are the best national park jobs and positions for the winter season? I'm in Denali currently and…

Started by Madison VandenBerg

12 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Madison VandenBerg

DENALI GIFT NATIONAL PARK SUMMER 2012

Hey there! My boyfriend and I are working summer 2012 at Denali Gift! Just trying to meet some people we will be sharing our time with this…

Started by Heather Johnson

71 May 14, 2012
Reply by Dan McCurry

Traveling and hiking from Resort to resort

In the last 3 years I have been working in the National Parks starting in May of 2009 I got a job working as a cookout helper in the Grand…

Started by Alice Zaharian

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Leo Anderson

Sol Duc Hotsprings 2009!

Hey all! I just joined coolworks, with the hopes of finding a great job this summer! I was planning to apply to Sol Duc Hotspings (Olympic…

Started by Laur

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Lisa Gitelman aka Foxy Lizaveta

Student STEP program being canceled?

For those of you who are students, and do summer work or are thinking about summer work with the Fed Government through the STEP program, w…

Started by MikeC

0 Jan 13, 2011

High School age summer job at national park

I'm 17 and still in high school and interested in working out west in a national park this summer. I assume most of the workers are college…

Started by Henry

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Sunni

Canyon Country Youth Corps - advice?

Hey everyone, I am new to this website, and I am going to apply for a CCYC summer crew for 2010. I had never heard of the pogram until rece…

Started by Isobel

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Isobel

Servers in Glacier NP - good money?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering, is there anybody who worked in Glacier NP this summer as a server? I'm contemplating applying for a job…

Started by Eva Busova

7 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Eva Busova

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service