Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'summer' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a lift to SE Alaska early April? Catch a ride with us in our artful camper, Beacon!

The right candidates will be able to meet us in Glacier National Park in Northern Montana around April 8th, 9th or 10th-ish. We have to be…

Started by Alexandria Shaw

2 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Adam Polzin

ROLL CALL 2010 WHO'S GOING WHERE THIS SUMMER

reggie cohen  may 8th sept 21st  pep cook  denali  mckinnly chalets

Started by reggiecohen

109 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Ron Cervenka

Do i stand a chance?

if i have just filled out applications to work in Alaska in this past week, do you think i still have a shot at getting hired ... or is it…

Started by katie green

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Yellostone summer workers

So any new confirmations on any one eles going to Yellowstone this summer to have some fun and make some money as well???

Started by Shelby

32 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Coldfoot Summer 2013

So I was just offered a job at Coldfoot this morning, and will be there May first!! Anyone else going to be spending the summer with me?? E…

Started by Suzanne Browne

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Browne

Xanterra Yellowstone Videos

I've been watching a series of videos made by Xanterra employees at Yellowstone, the ones below are my favorites, thought I'd share with an…

Started by Jimbo S

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Lee Wilson

Sol Duc Hotsprings 2009!

Hey all! I just joined coolworks, with the hopes of finding a great job this summer! I was planning to apply to Sol Duc Hotspings (Olympic…

Started by Laur

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Lisa Gitelman aka Foxy Lizaveta

Grand Canyon North Rim

Hey everyone!  Just thinking about what I want to do and where I want to go for Summer 2011.  Was thinking of applying to Grand Canyon Nort…

Started by Emily Guiliani

7 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by 40Rob

High School age summer job at national park

I'm 17 and still in high school and interested in working out west in a national park this summer. I assume most of the workers are college…

Started by Henry

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Sunni

My Indian Head Camp experience

Where to begin... I'm 23, an unemployed college grad who needed to find a summer job. I used coolworks to apply for about 20 different jobs…

Started by Pam Cameron

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Carol

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service