Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'winter' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experience vs. Education

Hi everybody! Hope everyone has enjoyed their summers, but now as winter creeps into North Carolina all I can think about is snowboarding!…

Started by Chad Shelton

7 Jul 24
Reply by Patty

winter jobs in warmer climate... any ideas?

Hey gang. This is my first experience in a seasonal position. I am currently at Brush Creek Ranch for the summer and love it so far!!!! Was…

Started by jason turnage

13 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by jason turnage

How did you succeed?

Hi there everyone! Thanks to your input and also the input of my peers back home, last year I decided to follow my dream to make a career i…

Started by Chad Shelton

0 Mar 4, 2015

Southwest Winter Work with NPS

Hello, I have a rather specific job that I heard exists and am trying to get more information about it.  Its winter work for the National P…

Started by Stephen D Petrich

0 Jan 26, 2015

Telluride Ski Resort

Has anyone worked or lived in Telluride? I applied for a lift operator job and was wondering if anybody knows anything about their employee…

Started by Derek Neely

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by 40Rob

Winter Seasonal Jobs

Hey everyone! I was just wondering when places start looking for their winter seasonal positions. I'd be willing to work pretty much anywhe…

Started by Stephanie Heinson

1 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Keith Larson

Roll Call---Fall and Winter Jobs 2012/2013

Where in the world will you BE for Fall/Winter 2012/2013?  (Stole from Q's discussion list) Name  -  Company -  Location -   Job -  Season…

Started by Keith Larson

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Terry Meyer

Winter Park Jobs

Hey guys, just trying to plan ahead- What are the best national park jobs and positions for the winter season? I'm in Denali currently and…

Started by Madison VandenBerg

12 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Madison VandenBerg

Winter Jobs in warm climate..

I know its a little early but I am already thinking about a winter job. I hope to go somewhere that has a nice warm climate. I would love t…

Started by Dominic A. Smith

30 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Stovall

good companies for fall and winter jobs?

I'm looking for a fall job (September/October-ish) followed by a winter ski resort job (November-ish) for this year.  As it seems like ther…

Started by Michelle

19 May 9, 2011
Reply by Daniel Jacob Horn

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service