Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'work' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I stop myself from falling asleep at work?

I work as an online foreign affair matchmaker, handling a few sites that the company I work for owns. Since I work during the PM shift, it…

Started by Nathan Corro

0 Aug 30

Need a lift to SE Alaska early April? Catch a ride with us in our artful camper, Beacon!

The right candidates will be able to meet us in Glacier National Park in Northern Montana around April 8th, 9th or 10th-ish. We have to be…

Started by Alexandria Shaw

2 Mar 2
Reply by Adam Polzin

winter jobs in warmer climate... any ideas?

Hey gang. This is my first experience in a seasonal position. I am currently at Brush Creek Ranch for the summer and love it so far!!!! Was…

Started by jason turnage

13 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by jason turnage

Southwest Winter Work with NPS

Hello, I have a rather specific job that I heard exists and am trying to get more information about it.  Its winter work for the National P…

Started by Stephen D Petrich

0 Jan 26, 2015

Looking to Carpool To Yellowstone?

Hello, I am planing on driving out to Yellowstone in May (around the 19th) for my summer job at Old Faithful Inn. I am from the Lansing are…

Started by Ryan Ouderkirk

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Ryan Ouderkirk

Yellostone summer workers

So any new confirmations on any one eles going to Yellowstone this summer to have some fun and make some money as well???

Started by Shelby

32 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Anyone recommend a place for a working couple?

Hello,  I'm looking for any recommendations on jobs or companies that might be out there.  I'll spare you my resume, and get straight to th…

Started by Mike Krebs

5 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Mike Krebs

Oh where oh where should I go this summer... hmmm...?

Hey Everyone! I'm currently on the hunt for some awesome and fun summer jobs! I was hoping some of you guys could send me in the right dire…

Started by Jeffrey van de Graaf

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Kari Quaas (Q)

As another summer season winds down, preperations for the 2012 summer begin. Are you ready?

Hello everyone,   As the 2011 summer season winds down and people start heading home from their summer adventures, companies begin the proc…

Started by Leo Anderson

5 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Sunni

Hi everyone!!! I need some direction!!

I am a 4 time seasonal worker looking for some work!!!! :-) If anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring I would greatly Appreciate ANY info.…

Started by Scott

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Scott

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2018   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service