Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

All Discussions Tagged 'yellowstone' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for room mate at Paintbrush dorm Summer 2017 Yellowstone OLD FAITHFUL AREA

HI! This summer 2017 season is my 3rd summer season working as a waiter at the Old Faithful Inn dinning room, for Xanterra in Yellowstone N…

Started by John Seger

1 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by James Hunt

Need Opinions on Working in Yellowstone for Xanterra

Hello! I have several options for employment this summer and one of the options is to work at Canyon Lodge in Yellowstone Park, near the Gr…

Started by Jenna Hay

0 Apr 29, 2015

Yellowstone for the summer?

Hi Everyone, I was in Yellowstone last fall and I so want to go live there!  I applied for a couple online jobs through Xanterra and actual…

Started by Pam Leonard

2 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Pam Leonard

saving $$ getting to Yellowstone

Hello everyone!  I got accepted to work at Yellowstone this summer. My check-in date is May 10th. (so excited) I was planning on flying int…

Started by Ria J Lanning

15 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Thomas L Fletcher

Looking to Carpool To Yellowstone?

Hello, I am planing on driving out to Yellowstone in May (around the 19th) for my summer job at Old Faithful Inn. I am from the Lansing are…

Started by Ryan Ouderkirk

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Ryan Ouderkirk

Getting to Yellowstone

Ok, so most of us who will be working in Yellowstone this summer (2014) will need to get there by a plane, train, or automobile. I created…

Started by Darius

0 Mar 12, 2014

Old Faithful Inn Dorm life

I got a job working at the Old Faithful Inn for Summer 2014. I was wondering if anyone knew what the dorms are like and what we should brin…

Started by Emilia Kipf

4 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Emilia Kipf

Yellostone summer workers

So any new confirmations on any one eles going to Yellowstone this summer to have some fun and make some money as well???

Started by Shelby

32 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kiersten

Yellowstone......Gonna be there this summer?

ello. The name is Jon and it's my first experience  working outside of my home state. Trying to connect with anyone that will be working at…

Started by Jon R. Hux

28 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Leo Anderson

How much money do you make as a Dining Room Server at Yellowstone?

How much money can you expect to make working 3 months (July, August, September) at Yellowstone?  I haven't been assigned a location yet by…

Started by Anoush Dadian

0 Apr 2, 2012

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service