Thanks for being here! The six of us at CoolWorks welcome you and wish you success in finding your Jobs in Great Places®!

hi, i love this new coolworks. i was a member back when you only had 3 parks i think: grand canyon, zion and bryce. i lost track in the everyday big city that i finally escaped from. are the old memberships gone? or are they there and i just can't remember my name and password?

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back d h,

We launched CDub back in 1995 with a few more parks and resorts etc than that but we have a little more going on now.

By "old memberships" are you referring to our old message boards? We moved things over here to My CoolWorks last year. The old message boards have been closed but you can still read them at http://www.coolworks.com/forums/.

Bill
thx for the response bill,
i forgot to ask if you still have the resume section, since i can't seem to find it or was there really not enough action to warrant it?
anyway, still love this "cool" coolworks site and love this new customize your own page bit.
again, thx
coffeedave
U bet,

It's great to see a little more activity in here. We're hoping it's a better way for you-all to show each other what the possibilities are out there.

The resume section is still there - login here. If you don't have an account yet you can set one up via the link near the top. Employers cruise around there some but the most value may come when you sign up to get certain types of jobs from certain states emailed to you. That applies to the ads you see for "Seasonal Pros", "Careers" and "Help Wantd Now".

Keep in mind that you can snag an RSS feed from just about any page on our site too - including My CoolWorks.

Stay warm - it's cold out here in Montana these days.

Bill

RSS

A social network for those who want to compare and share their work and life experiences in great places.

CoolWorks Links

CoolWorks Journals

Real People, Real Stories

Get inspired by the CoolWorks Journals.

Have a story to tell? We'd love to hear about it and perhaps feature it on the blog.

Email feedback@coolworks.com to get started.

CoolWorks Gear

CoolWorks Kids come in all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, and creeds. There’s one thing that unifies us all together – we’ve made the decision to buck the norm, to live for now, and pursue a lifestyle full of experience and adventures.

Now you can find your tribe and make yourself known with our Made in the USA CoolWorks gear! You’ll know just which kindred spirit to saddle up next to at the Brewpub for some great stories.

Visit the CoolWorks Mercantile!

© 2019   Created by CoolWorks®.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service